What does it mean when your boyfriend doesn't try to get you back after you initiated the break up?

it was his fault. he got too close to another girl (no sex) but he went too close to another girl without considering my feelings. i said i want to break up, and he was crying and sad and all begging me to not. but after we broke up, he called the girl and said that its because he can't deal with it alone. (the girl is long distance by the way, in another country) he didn't continue trying to get me back. why didn't he. he even told me today to not regret my decision to break up with him and not go back to him.

23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you were right to break up with him. He's guilty. He doesn't deserve you. He obviously was messing around on you, so don't try to make him want you back or anything. You're moving in the right direction. don't. let him hold you back.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like its over

• obviously he's done with you now. Why would he come back?

What Girls Said 1

• Because he's over it I'd guess.

• in a day?

• He might have realised you deserve better, which you do. You were completely in the right in breaking up with him.