Would you leave someone if all they had to offer was love?

My boyfriend and Iare in a long distance relationship, and recently in a Skype call he asked me why I love him, so I told him some of the reasons. So then I asked him, and he said "you make me feel loved and needed"

The thing is, when he told me he loved me he was in a very vulnerable state, and I was the only pwrson who was nice to him and listened to him and tried to help him. Because of where he is in life currently, he never gets to meet new people, and it just got me worried that if someone else fell in love with him and made him feel loved, would he leave me for them?

I'm not an attractive, smart, or interesting person. Im fat, failing college, and have no friends. No one has ever taken intrest in me before, and before meeting him I taught myself to be content with being single forever. He's charming, extremely smart, and the kindest most thoughtful man I have ever met.

I'm trying to become more attractive, smart, and interesting, but I'm still worried that if all I have to offer him is love, there are a million better people who can offer him that and more :(

So, what do you think? Is feeling loved enough for you to be in a relationship?

12