How can you calm consistent nausea, anxiety and worry?

My stomach has been messed up for days. Recently, it starts with nausea.. to... worry... then major anxiety. I feel my heart beating really fast and I get these negative thoughts about myself. I start thinking about things my exes disliked about me, shit they said, paranoia sets in after. I wonder who these guys said things to and what they said. I then want to throw up and write paragraphs about how I feel. Then I cry really hard... it repeats over and over again. (Yes, it's screwed up... and I am trying to stop this) Is it an anxiety or panic attack?

What helps: Listening to stand up-comedy, touching myself, listening to music, drawing and talking to my friends...

I see the counselor tomorrow... what here is crucial I should tell her? Do you have any tips to calm me down? How do I forget my abusive ex's words? Thanks so much!

Note; 3 boyfriends, 1st one I am completely over, 2nd one I see myself being possible acquaintances with, the 3rd one's words are haunting me :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Xdocilexfaeriex u must love yourself before u can be love by someone. You are allowing the opinions of others determine who you are. You are precious and fearfully made by God almighty. To some u may see like an after thought but to others you will be the most valuable thought.
    Strife to become a woman of vuture. A treasure that deem valuable to the opposite sex we males.

And very important choose the male companion who, you, let into your life.

Love you my friend

Most Helpful Girl

• Just breathe and be in the moment. Tell yourself positive affirmations. I carry an essential oil called Stress Away that I find helpful.

What Guys Said 6

• Short term: medication. Long term: therapy.

• Well if you focus on it it becomes a very real reality but if you stop looking for it then you become ultimately more relaxed

• focus on what is around you, 5 things you see say them out loud, 4 things you hear say them out loud, 3 things you feel,(you can touch etc) say them out loud 2 things you can smell say it out loud, and one thing you can taste, say it out loud, repeat until you can ground yourself and aren't thinking about it anymore

• listen to music.. white noise.. sleep.. watch movies.. keep your self distracted...

• see a therapist and get medication.

• share, talk, learn new skill

What Girls Said 4

• Don't listen to it. You made a decision and thats it. What they think about it, is their problem, not yours.

• breathe! relax also I think it could help if you write down what the guys said on one side of a table and than on the other side prove them wrong!!!
    for example one said "you're ugly" No! you're not, so write it down on the other side

also try to not listen to them! it's over and you deserve better so do better, don't let the past (them) define who you are!

• Feelings of nausea imply extreme disgust with yourself and your behavior. You need to work through your (mistaken) belief that whatever you did was wrong and disgusting. A pinch of St. John's wort will help calm the symptoms. Hope this helps ♥.

• I believe it's a mix of both anxiety and panic attack. I hope you better soon and a doctor can help you. I have a friend that goes threw the same thing.