What do guys feel after the breakup?

Do you guys overthink everything? Analyze what happen? Or you just move on!

217

Most Helpful Guy

• HONEY HOW CAN U SAY SOMTHING SO HURTING, PAINFUL QUESTION?
    I MEAN PLEASE PARDON ME I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT HERE IT TAKES TWO TO MAKES A-TEAM.
    IF U R HUMAN AND U R HURTED DEEPLY, IN ABYSS OF UR HEART OR OVERTHINK YA OVER REACT... ITS OK HONEY. SO WHAT? SHIT HAPPENS.
    BUT HERE U R FORGETTING THE OTHER, OPPOSITE SIDE... TELL ME IS NOT HE HUMAN, DOES NOT HE TOO FEELS EXACTLY LIKE U R FEELING SO BAD?
    HONEY ITS BASICS OF LIFE... BOTH GOES TOGETHER... LET IT BE... LOVE LIFE.
    JUST ONE LAST PIECE OF WORD I WISH TO SAY HERE IS...
    HEY MA'AM, WILL U STOPPPP TRYING TO CLAP ONLY, ALWAYS BY ONE HAND?
    HUH, IS THIS FAIR ENOUGH?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. I hear they're like individuals?

What Guys Said 16

• It depends upon how long, who it was. Of course it's hard for everyone. I tend to move on from things quick, because wasting time on people that could care less about me, why should I? Why overthink something, that shouldn't? It's nonsense really.

• We typically move on and stop caring after a month.

• i tend to think about it then move on because what's done is done. nothing i can do to change what happened.

• for me... it hurts till now... i can't forget... Most guys can handle i guess but its really hard for guys believe me... better not hurt guys cos it'll hurt him for entire life (i guess)

• depends on the situation and on the guy

• Registered, and usually self district to distract until I'm over it, (theat includes meaningless hookups)

• Just like all other people, we all deal with it differently. Some move on to avoid overthinking and analysing what went wrong. Others do just that. It's all dependent on the guy's personality

• No need crying ova a milk Dat is spilt
    It's really hard 2 let go
    But d truth is u have 2 move
    And @ d end u have d last laugh

• overthink and feel empty, even if we do not show it.

• just be sad for several days , then back good

• i get devastate after i broke up from my darling.

• Hungryyyy

• well we do both analyze first then its get the paper bk up and move on

• I move on immediately

• Really? You don't feel anything...

• @Poppykate Nothing can be done.. it's over. I accept reality. But after a few breakups, it really becomes nothing to feel.. just shrug shoulders and go on.

• Wow! 😳 I wish I was like that. It takes me a long time. It takes time for me to open my heart and love someone, and i don't think I really ever stop loving ( or at least caring for) those that I have loved. If an ex came to me asking for help, I would gladly help them.

• hurts like hell at first, but if you let it go for a while it doesn't hurt that bad, eventually it won't hurt at all

What Girls Said 1

• awful