How do you feel when an ex tells you she hates you?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been in a sexual, relationship were the word love wasn't used by both of us. I can honestly say that, even after nearly 30 years of a great marriage with 3 wonderful kids, I can still, say I love anyone I have said that to in the past. Love isn't something that can be shut off. If it is, it never was. If she says she hates you, she's trying to deflect and hurt you, or she never loved you in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd assume he was still hurt and finding it difficult to move on. If he'd moved on he would feel so much hatred