How do you feel when an ex tells you she hates you?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been in a sexual, relationship were the word love wasn't used by both of us. I can honestly say that, even after nearly 30 years of a great marriage with 3 wonderful kids, I can still, say I love anyone I have said that to in the past. Love isn't something that can be shut off. If it is, it never was. If she says she hates you, she's trying to deflect and hurt you, or she never loved you in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• It an ex, why would I care what she has to say unless I still truly cared about her. If I do truly care and she said that I would still brush it off and not take it literally.

• I feel like that's exactly why she is my ex. :-/

• I would be curious why but honestly it doesn't matter she is an ex for a reason.

• Depends on how long they have been my ex. If i had recently broken up i think the comment would bring up emotions more than if they had been my ex for a long time.

• That's when I know that she still loves me but hates the idea that she does

• i laugh it off

• I dont care. They can kiss my ass.

• Best feeling ever 😅

• Ex's are ex's for a reason. Plus people don't typically say things they mean when they are angry.

• That is normal

• hi babe

• i dont give a shit coz she is my x...

• Don't care. Their opinion isn't important to me.. they are an ex.

• 0|0
  • This is what brings me joy. This is the whole goal - To hurt her before she hurts me.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't give a damn cus I hate his gut too