Do you guys still think about your ex?

If so how long were you together? And are you still in contact? With all this being said should I send him a friend request on fb

1629

Most Helpful Guy

• We were together for about 3 years but were friends for 6 years. We split because life was bring us in a different direction. I cut contact because it was hard to see her not being with me, meeting new guys and such. We reconnected after 2 years and have been friends ever since. We talk now and then, and it's good long hours of catching up.

This only happens if you guys are somewhat okay with each other without any bad blood from the breakup. At the end of they day, you guys were once in love and in ways even closer than best friends.

• Well we were together for 6 months... and he had actually requested me on fb and sc. After a while I took him off, and now I want to add him again... which sounds pretty stupid

• Oh then don't add him again. Don't go back go where you weren't appreciated :/ you might just get hurt again. You are attracted to him because he is familiar in your life. Be strong (:

• Ugh it's not easy, thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do. We were together for more than a year, but were in love for three. We broke up six months ago and I still think about him every day. I was the one who broke up since he was kind of messed up and desperate... he found someone else less than a month later, so I guess he wasn`t worth it. I still care for him, though. Broke my heart that he moved on so quickly.

• Have you tried contacting him?

• he blocked me... so did his new girlfriend...

• If you had broken up & found some one else why should he not move on. Carry on that being so selfish