How can I know when A guys have good feelings or intentions?

Probably this is one of the most question I've been wondering my entire life because.. always when I started talk or hangout with the guys they look so nice and gentle but at the end on the story they are jerks or idiots πŸ˜πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• well ask him what he wants and he should give you a plan on how he will better his life with you init

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A female friend of mine jokes frequently that even though we like guys and will date them, guys are stupid. She brought that up again when my boyfriend did something that made me cry (and even he realized later that in hindsight he should have done things differently). But honestly, he did something without the intention of hurting me, he just didn't consider all of the implications of his actions. I do think it's because most guys aren't as emotionally intelligent, and so they don't mean to hurt you but do so by accident. They don't mean to be jerks or an idiot. If you explain it to them, they will try their best not to make the same mistake twice.

Now there are some guys that are just jerks. They will most likely not recognize that they did anything wrong and/or they won't change their behavior to not make the same mistake.

Also, do remember that most guys your age are still maturing and growing up.

1|0
    0|0
    • your advice is so helpful since I ready everything something makes sense now , but definitely it's something that I always been wondering ☺️

Recommended myTakes