My ex I got along, now suddenly we don't?

So my ex boyfriend broke up with me a few months ago. Then a few months later, we started talking and hanging out again..it felt as though we were still dating.

For all the last few months that we've been talking again, it's all been fine. We haven't gotten back together, just been hanging out like we used to.

Now all of a sudden, I would say for probably about a week already, he literally stopped talking to me. I texted him a question about 4 days ago, and I'm still waiting for a response. Why all of a sudden did he stop talking to me? We were really close, so I don't understand why this happened...

01

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's met someone?

Or maybe he was hoping that by being your friend, that you'd come around again, and eventually hook up. But then realised that you're not moving to the next level, and that's not where he wants to be? I know a lot of guys who befriend their ex, in the hopes of sparking the connection again. Maybe that's what happened, and it fell through?

What Girls Said 0