Why won't he break up with me?

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and lately all we do is fight. He says I am controlling and stubborn and he can't deal with that. Well he will never say it's over. He always wants me to say it. I tried to leave a few weeks ago but he wouldn't let me get my stuff out of the house. He always say get it later and when I came back the next day he wouldn't let me get my stuff. Why does he do that?

11

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he's being controlling and stubborn...do you really need your stuff? why not just leave him...tell him it's over if he can't say it

• We live together so he has all of my clothes and stuff like that. He always text me later saying he wants to work thing out...even when I am over it he still won't let me leave.

• Get your family to help you move out and/or call the police

What Girls Said 1

• Do you really want it to be over or do you just not want to fight? What is your relationship like? If you weren't fighting, would you be happy with him? Questions you need to ask yourself...and trihills right...you likely have nothing at his house that you can't live without...so if you answer negatively to the questions maybe it's time to walk or at the very least, have a long vacation between the two of you...Also, most people are resistant to change and stay in unhealthy relationships because it's known and easier than starting all over...sad reasons aren't they...Best of luck. Cheers!