On what conditions would you be ok with someone breaking up with you?

Personally if they were from another country, and moving back home I'd understand as not everyone can deal with long distance relationships.

129

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend isn't obligated to stay with me forever. If she told me "I found a guy with a bigger dick and more money", then it might take a blow to my ego but I'd still have to be okay with it and eventually accept that she moved on. I don't see that happening though baha.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they want to break up with me then I'd want them too.. you don't need a reason or my permission to break up with me.. why would you want to stay in a relationship where the other doesn't want to be there anymore? it's just a waste of time. or if you can't see a future together? it'd be a waste of time

What Guys Said 8

• Id say she should break up when she no longer find interest or feel the same. Don't want her to hide it or keep torturing herself.

• Thats never good under any circumstance. Half the time im detached anyway.. i just sing "on to the next one"

• If they are breaking up with you does it matter why?

• Any circumstances. Either they have a legitimate reason they want to leave, or something dumb they aren't willing to try and solve. Either way they aren't the right person for me. Of they want to leave, it doesn't really matter why

• the usual stuff that break up most normal couples.

• If they are sick

• She had cheated and was prego by another guy.

• they, or i, cheated. everything else is fine. but, cheating is just a deal breaker for me

What Girls Said 11

• There's no situation where I'd be "okay" with someone breaking up with me, unless I didn't actually want to be with them anymore. If I want to be with someone and they don't want to be with me, then there's no way to be "okay" with that. It's always going to hurt, even if it's ultimately the right decision.

• If they no longer love or care about me then I'd be okay with it.

• If he gives me a small gift of a million dollars, we can part in peace.

• They are dying

• If I wasn't pulling my weight in the relationship.
    Not faithful.
    Emotionally unavailable.

• If he doesn't love me or see a future with me.

• The way I see it if we are getting dumped it's not like we have a say so in the conditions.

• None but I would not tied them up to the bed if they wanted to break up with me XD

• If they stop replying , caring show no interest and act stupid

• If we constantly fought or he found someone else. I'd rather he leave than cheat.

• I'd be okay across the board whatever their reason.. I don't want to be with someone who doubts our relationship or would be willing to throw it away. I could go right into friend mode as well... as long as they are up front and honest no grudges here :D