Would you accept someone?

Would you accept someone whom you know is into you, wanted to be with you but you don't like or maybe have feelings with because you know he/she likes you?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Acceptance of them as a person, and accepting them as your mate are two different things. I can accept a lot of things, but I'm not going to accept to be with someone I don't like. If I don't like them, there is a reason. It has been my experience that my instincts are usually right, so I see no reason to doubt them now, when I have doubted them I got married to her and now I'm divorced from her. So on that end be sure you choose wisely who it is you choose to be with. I hope that helps you some, and good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• In my experience this doesn't happen. These feelings are always reciprocal.. you will always like each other.

Maybe you're dealing with some sort of playboy or someone otherwise dysfunctional?

What Girls Said 2

• Been here ..Its hard when you don't share the same feelings for that person

I accept the person as a friend and everything.I'm sure I make it clear to them

it's never good to lead a person on.

• I would accept someone as they are. But if I didn't have any feelings for them, I would tell them that I didn't. I couldn't make feelings up. I would be flattered that they liked me, but I couldn't tell myself I wanted to be with them if that's the only reason why I may have a feelings for them.