Do you believe in revenge? He was cheating on me!

i finally got the answers I was looking for after my ex and I broke up as to why it happened! he was cheating on me! somehow I knew it I just didn't want to believe it I am 50/ 50 on the whole getting even thing part of me says it will come back on him and part of me say I should jack him up I hate liars and cheaters I'm stuck revenge or no

• Yes
  • No
i had planned on jacking up his car he just bought a new sports car and I was going to spray paint it and pop the tires but I don't think it will make me feel better I think I will just let it go and just say nothing and do nothing ill move on

1511

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to really believe in revenge, however as I have aged and matured I have learned that really when people do you wrong, they will usually end up punishing themselves much better than you could if you were to exact your revenge on them. I have found the best revenge for people who do wrong against you is to get over it and live a good life, it will all at once confuse them and make them mad for not being able to get their small minds around how you can move past their petty issues.

What Guys Said 10

• I never believed in the "eye for an eye" philosophy. If someone wronged you, you know what kind of person they are; you don't need to do anything to them, just move on. Even if he cheated on you, you already broke him which means its he is not important in your life anymore. You are free to move on to meet world full of many wonderful people :)

• I think you should just let him be, and be glad your not with him anymore. Learn to move on, not seeking revenge. This only tells us your not really over it. And it's more of a pride thing.

• oh no... ever thought about SEX revenge?

• i'd have loved to revenge on him one way or the other

• i do, but no in relationships

if you love him, you wouldn't cheat on him even if he does.

its a fact.

guys might love and cheat at the same time, but girls cannot be multi-feeling.

• i generally don't agree with revenge. I think you will be better off showing that you don't care. that's usually the most effective defense.

• Find out which one of his friends is "hung" and have at it. I know this would p*ss me off as a guy.

• SMASH IN HIS CAR WINDOW. it'll feel SOOOO good.

give in to the dark side of the force!

• Oh, I misunderstood what you meant by revenge. I thought you meant cheat in return which I voted against.

Yea, by all means get him back.

• Someone has rightly said, "Revenge is sweet."

What Girls Said 15

• Revenge does nothing other than turn you into his crazy ex. I hate it when other girls are like that. That is white-trash whore attitude. The "he cheated on me, so I am gonna screw his ass!" Everyone hates liars and cheaters, but doing something like that will not help your cause. It's also vandalism, so you could get into some trouble for it. Wouldn't he be smug? Just let it go. If you don't wan't to look like the crazy ex, I would suggest not acting like the crazy ex.

• I don't believe in revenge, I believe in KARMA! He will get his lesson and it will turn around on him someday and its gunna be big! Don't waste your time and think about it.. he is an asshole and don't worry he will get his lesson someday!

• I think you should just let him be, and be glad your not with him anymore. By destroying his car in revenge, you are just stooping down to his level and showing that you are not over the whole situation. I suggest instead, giving your chickadees a ring & have a girls night out on the town. You have to learn to move on, don't go seeking revenge because it will get you nowhere in life and just end up screwing your life up in the long run.

• No, I'd rather get even. If you do something to his car the police will come after you, Get with a guy who is way hotter than him and better than him in everyway, show him you can live without his ass, that's the best kind of revenge you can do. Don't show you care one bit. Even though he might not show it, on the inside he feels like a complete loser when he sees that you can do better.

• I do believe in revenge, but not by doing something you can go to jail for. Get your revenge by moving on and finding someone better then him.

• Yes and no. The best revenge is finding a guy who's so much better than him. He will be p*ssed and jealous, and it's so much more mature than having sex with his best friends, or trashing his car or apartment. Show him you moved on, and are better without him. Then he will realize his mistake, but it will be too late for him.

• I voted A because of the question do I believe in revenge yes. But I don't think you should waste your time even more trying to get back at him, karma its a b!tch what goes around comes around. So forget him, what better revenge that finding a guy worth your time & show him you don't need him to be happy.

Good luck<3

• I doubt it's as satisfying in the short term but the best way to get revenge is to move on and find someone better (shouldn't be difficult). Seeing you happy will get to him more, especially if it's with another guy

• Well, revenge isn't the best idea because you may end up with a guilty councious. Yeah what he did was totallly like "WTF" but try to let it go. Grugdes aren't healthy, so you shouldnt hold many. Besides.. why trouble yourself about some fagot that didn't no what he had. But don't screw up is car

• you were gonna mess with his car? yeah, good choice in not doing that!

• revenge is best served cold though...don't let him know what you are doing.

• voted B

• Forgiveness is the most potent revenge.

• I wouldn't waste anymore time on someone like that, but hey whatever floats your boat.

• Uh, yeah, a potential police record and lawsuit for vandalizing his property probably isn't the way to go.