Dumped my girlfriend today and now she's been standing in front of my house for 6 hours?

I dumped my girlfriend this morning because she literally can't take responsibility for any of her actions and I got sick of her behavior.

For example I caught her snooping the other day and called her out on it last night. She completely blame shifted and said it's my fault because I should have gotten mad at her right away so she would learn not to snoop. She said snooping is normal in her culture.

Anyhow she took transit for 2 hours from her house to my house and now she won't leave! She's been hanging out across the street and she briefly left to go eat something across the street and now she's back!

What do I do? I don't want to call the police because she's not technically doing anything wrong but this is unacceptable...

G@G people... you're my last hope

My neighbour got pissed off and called the police on her

511

Most Helpful Girl

• thats obsessive. be careful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let her stand there, lol

What Girls Said 4

• Man, just go downstairs and talk to her. She obviously cares a lot about you since she's not even thinking about her pride, standing there and waiting for you. I have respect for her, I'd never do that. Be lucky that you have her, no matter what happened.

• Just talk to her.

• There's no reasoning with her...

• The situation of her standing outside your house.

• Oh my neighbour just called the police lol

• Go out and talk to her like a grown up.. don't insult her just say it's over and pay for her fare to go home 9tyhats what I would do). Did she think she was sleepign over? If she had to travel that far why not jsut dump her over the phone and stop all that from taking place. I'd be bitter travelign that far to get dumped, it would seem like he was just trying to prove soemthign to me and hurt me however that would make getting over him hella easier since obviously hes' a creep.

• Did you even bother to read the description?

I dumped her in the morning and THEN she took transit all the way to my house.

Also: OR she could behave like a grown up and not stand outside someone's house for six hours.

Lastly, I have absolutely no idea how a girl standing outside her boyfriend's house makes him the creep.

• Again... read the update!

My neighbour called the cops on her because he got pissed off

• Okay well have a good one.

• she's crazy lol

What Guys Said 10

• What ever happens, make sure to upload it to Youtube!

• But seriously, she will turn angry and violent and start to fuck up your shit! Protect your car and other possessions as best as possible.

• Hahaha ruthless

• Lmao. Just leave her. Hopefully it starts raining

• If a guy did this he'd be called obsessive

• Exactly, but no, this woman is brave and prideful for standing outside this dude's house like a creep. Prime example of a double standard.

• @astrOnaut01 AHAHA yep exactly

• Sounds like she might be a stalker. I've had one before myself (and she wasn't ever my girlfriend even) and it wasn't pretty. Sadly, if it continues or happens again, you may have to get the police involved. It is a crime, it's harassment.

• Crazy.

• Leave her to make a fool of herself.

• Your neighbour is a G. They know a crazy bitch when they see one.

• He doesn't mess around when it comes with women... maybe that's why he has been in a 30 year successful marriage...

• Wow, what the fuck is wrong with the females and their opinions?

Anyway I'd call the police and inform them about the discomfort she causes by standing there like a creepy stalker.
    It's not really "double standard". It's plain stupid at it's finest level.

• talk to her

• ... bail her out then talk to her

• Bail her out?

And show her that stalking and other borderline criminal activity is acceptable in our society?

Lol I was going to call you a simp but apparently you're only 16 so you've got a lot to learn still.

• ok quick question what's a simp?

• Invite her in let her suck you off then cum on her face and kick her out.