How do I break up with my baby daddy?

okay me and my boyfriend have our first baby on the way he treats me like shit he ignores me all the time he puts me down and calls me a hoe and he used to hit me but he quit ever since I became pregnant and he acts like I'm never there even in front of his family and he thinks just because he has a job (just started when his mom told him) he thinks I'm his slave and expects me to do everything even move furniture and it hurts me the only thing is I have no where to go because all my family turned me down (literally all) and I have nobody to care for me or my child please somebody give me some thoughts I really need help?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sucks you put yourself in a terrible situation. You should have broken up with him the first time he struck you. You need to do more pleading with your family. If that doesn't work you can talk to a close friend or find a shelter that helps with pregnant people. Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I would honestly call the cops on him for mistreating you... look for somebody that values you and respects you

• Where do I need to be to blow his head of with a sniper rifle Tommorow?

• your fault. no one but you to blame for your own problems.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!