My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship that we both know isn't going to work out?

Neither of us want to break up but I know we should. I love him more than I ever thought I would but it just hurts to know that it's going to end. I don't know what to do. I wouldn't even know how to break up with someone. What do you guys think? Should we enjoy it while it lasts or should we break up before it hurts way too much.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• it's best to leave him darling, the pain will be too much for you too handle and there is nothing worse then a broken heart

Most Helpful Girl

• some long distance relationships work out just fine... it won't be easy but you might survive so don't breakup just focus on the good part

What Guys Said 2

• If you're positive it's not going to work out for you personally then end it immediately. If you're assuming he wants to end it don't try to beat him to it, you could be wrong. Regardless you at least need to have a conversation with him about it.

• long distance relations can build up only a feeling called missing but it can't build up emotion called love find the other one and keep smiling baby

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!