My GF's threatening to leave me, should I inform her of the pics I have of her passed out a month ago, while she urinated on herself in the corner?

715

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, don't be a dick. Blackmailing her won't make her happy and will probably just make her want to leave you more. Delete the picture and let her go. She deserves to be happy and she clearly isn't with you. Trust me, if you let her go you can find some other girl who will most likely make you more happy. Neither of you are really satisfied in this relationship and honestly, it seems kinda toxic so I think it would be in your best interests to just let her go

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously man? The real question is why do you want to continue to be with someone who is threatening to leave you? I can only assume that she is threatening you with the breakup over something that you aren't really interested in giving her. If you give into that threat, then you just teach her that she can do that any time she wants something from you. Do you really want to be in that sort of relationship?

Now maybe she is making the threat for some valid reason. But still, if you have done something so bad that it merits her breaking up with you, then she should just do it and not string you along. Either way, that sort of person is typically poisonous and there are lot of others women out there for you to date.

As for the pictures, threatening her with them, or distributing them is a weak, dickish move, and you ultimately regret it if you become that person. Be the bigger person here and get rid of them.

Strong relationships are built on trust and communication, not secrets and threats.

What Girls Said 6

• Why is she wanting to leave you?
    And using those photos to make her stay is pretty much black mail. You can't make her stay. If she does not love you Sorry but tough love she will still leave you

• Yes. That will win her over.

• What.. first of all thats childish to even think ab doing lol and you don't wanna make it worse then it already is. At this point y'all need to sit down and talk things out or leave each other alone completelycompletely and end it

• why is she leaving

• And what if you did that and then she claimed you had sex with her while she was passed out?

• So you want her to stay with you even though she doesn't want to be with you? having to blackmail soemone into a relationship tells you it's not working and won't and being willing to blackmail soemone shows that you don't really love them and should let them go and delete whatever you have on them...

What Guys Said 14

• LOL. I don't see how that will stop her from leaving you but go ahead.

• Sure. Take the high road. That'll impress her.

• Don't be a dick. End things with some dignity.

• I dunno why she is leaving you, maybe it has to do with a boyfriend who would blackmail her with embarresing pics

• na dude. let her go and find a new dime. if you blackmail her it will jusy make her look back 10 years from now about the mistake she made dating u.

• Dont be a douchebag. Tackle your relationship's issues. If you can't solve it, end it and move on.

• No just leave her alone and stop trying to blackmail her.

• YOU ARE STUPID FOR AN 18 YEAR OLD

• Dont be a douche. Let her be the douche and leave...

• Just let her leave.

• Delete the picture and let her leave you. Don't try and blackmail her.

• Dont act childish..

• Does the word "sociopath" mean anything to you?

• No history is history.