Why does my girlfriend break up with me then a week later ask me back out?

its happen three times but I say yes every time

24

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing you should do is stick your hand down into your britches and see what you feel.

If you find a stick and two balls grab the balls...ok. Once you've found them confirm if they are yours or someone else's, check.

Now if they are yours be a man and move on.

She's likely playing games to see what she can get away with or she's sleeping with other guys and coming back...or both.

If you are together now, break up with her and move on, don't come back (show her how it is done).

If you aren't together at this moment keep it that way. When she wants to come back tell her she already did that and it didn't work.

What Girls Said 2

• She might be doing the "on weekends I'm single" thing. My ex was that way. He left me all of the time and told me it was so he could have a free weekends not to worry about me and what I might say about what he did over the weekends. Your girl might just be the same way. Or maybe she's just confused and doesn't know what she wants.

• forget about her she doesn't take ur relationship seriously moove on!

What Guys Said 3

• Because she knows she can. Stop letting her jerk you around or she will continue to do it until she finally gets bored and moves on.

• stop being a chump and break up with her or stay broken up with her if its already done (whether its you or her doing it) cause like the others said, it can only mean something bad

• I have def ben thew this one befor lisson it ether two things she wants to no that you care about her or she is playing you out... can I ask you a ?