Boys, if you're down, would you rather she left you alone or comforted you?

My man is on holiday with his family and I hadn't heard from him in a while, despite my peppy texting! However, I have heard from him now and he's miserable because his family is arguing. I'm miserable too and told him so.but, my dilemma how should I cheer him up? Should I leave him alone and don't text while he's sad, or should I text to brighten his mood?:)

02

What Guys Said 2

• try hanging out and doing something to make him forget...if you have to console him, then don't offer recommendations or tell him how to fix things, just coach him along to figuring out something together...call or see him

• I can't do that though, because he is away. The only way I can contact him is through text.

• do yall tell each other I love you, send him random text like that, just say I love you and don't 4get it, I'm always here for you, and leave it up to him to text you, wait some hours later and just put I miss you,cant wait to see you,

but depends on why I'm down, if its because of her, I don't want to talk to her, if its for another reason that I need help, then yeah I want her to comfort me, all depends on why I'm down tho

What Girls Said 0