What do I do? He's blocked me?

We've been talking over a year we were close then I called him out on his fb creeping and asked was he talking to other girls. Since then we just got proper close again and I Found out he was doing the same thing again, he said we Weren't going out, and he is allowed female friends. Which he is but these girls from tinder, and unnamed them. He thinks I'm an idiot and doesn't realise This. I told him to grow up and now he's blocked me and deleted me of every thing. I'm devastated and thought we could talk through it. I've apologised and said I'm sorry I couldn't see past The other girls and hope we are friends in the future. I don't know what to do, on one hand he was flirting with 5 other girls I know and the other is that we were close but not in a relationship so technically he could. I feel like a psycho but also that we could of talked this through rather than having saying he didn't want drama and blocking me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just move on from this and forget about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you in a relationship?

• No, it's not that what he's doing is wrong but at least be honest about it than avoiding the situation

• Unfortunately if you're not in a relationship there isn't much you can do. If it bothers you a lot I would suggest walking away from the situation.

What Guys Said 1

• move on he doesn't care about you that way, there's nothing you can do to change it

• If he doesn't care about me in that way that's fine I'm not trying to change this but we were friends for near two years, and he threw that away and blocked me because I asked him about other girls, I do deserve to know where I stand with him. He could of just be honest and say he was interested in other girls than block me

• yes he could have but he's not that guy, he didn't care about the fruendship either :/
      and you do deserve it I agree but I dont think you'll get it, hence the move on advice :(

What Girls Said 1

• Move on