Can I get him back?

So my boyfriend of 7mo just broke up with me because he moved 1hr away. He said bc he can't stand only seeing me once a week, we fight sometimes, that's why he did it. He says he's still in love with me tho but after this year I'll probably never see him again. I think there's something fishy about the situation, do you? And do you think there is any way I can get him back?

21

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say. Maybe he truly feels that way. 7 months isn't that long, and he prob wants to be around you every minute. It also might be an out for him if he wasn't really happy in the relationship. Sorry not much help, but just wanted to give a guys opinion. Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• Just let him go.
    Don't try to get him back. A relationship needs 50/50 per cent effort if you doing all the work to try to keep him it's only going to exhaust you and upset you.
    It's nice that he told you that because at least he didn't cut you off out of the blue...
    Whatever time you have left with him say your goodbyes, It's not meant to be, you'll find a better boyfriend...
    Good Luck, Stay strong

• That isn't love. If you loved someone, you'd make distance work. There's that saying; If you love something, let it. If it comes back to you, then it was meant to be. If it doesn't, then it never was.

Or something like that.