What do you do?

What do you do when you try and live your life the best you can. Always respect and treat people good. Do the best you can in your everyday life and nothing ever seems to come back to you. Really discouraged and frustrated right now.

Thanks for the answers. I'm not like expecting something for everything. I know the world doesn't work like that. And I totally understand that. Just feels like nothing goes right when I try. But I understand what everyone is saying. Thanks.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• unfortunately its a fact of life that nothing is fair. if you believe in karma then its going to make this a lot harder... because you're going to look at everything you do and then wonder why none of it is being recipricated. I've come to realize that you should just make things happen for yourself... don't wait around for it all to come back and make sense... work hard, be respectful but at the end of the day treat yourself... don't wait for karma... be a good person, but make your own karma... give yourself what you think you deserve. <3 You'll be much happier not waiting around.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to be patient, and good things will come to you. But, at the same time, you can't expect you will be rewarded every time you do something good; it just doesn't work that way. I guarantee when you are in a really touch situation, though, a lot of help will come your way. And, all those people that you did good things for will be there for you.

• Well, you're one less asshole in this world. And you can't expect things back always, sadly. This isn't a trading system, I do you one, You do me one. It's more of a "I'll do this for you because I know wouldn't want anyone doing this to me." You can't always expect something in return.

What Guys Said 0