I miss him so much?

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I am in love with him & right now I feel like there's a part of me that's missing. We stopped talking for a bit, and last month we got back into contact. He was showing Clear signs of interest when we were talking & even said he considered me to be his "best friend". I know that there is still a romantic interest though. He asks me about the guys in my life, talks to his friends about me, & even told me that the past girl he dated was a "huge mistake." His friends tell me that this guy gets pissed if they even mention hitting on me, & he makes me promise to keep him updated on things going on in my life. I was very hurt by him a little while ago & I told him that "I thought we were done" & that there was a new guy in my life, but I didn't want to get into it with him. I didn't mean either of these things, he just did something that was really out of place, so I guess I was afraid of getting close to him again or subconsciously trying to get back at him by saying these things. I tried texting him the other day, & im blocked now... but I have no idea why... do you think he's just hurt by what I said? Or is there more? We've been best friends for 5 and there has been a very evident romantic interest for the majority of that time. On the last phone call, he ended it with: "please please don't block me again, I would really like to talk to you more often." But then HE blocks ME... why? I feel like if he's still talking to his friends about me & telling me that his last girlfriend was a mistake, then he's still somewhat interested, but then why would he block me?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you seriously should let him go. Just stick with your decision in breaking up with him and let go. The more you sit and ponder about this guy the harder it's gonna be for you to move on. Start seeing new people, stop thinking about him. You are heavily invested in a guy that is not heavily invested in you. So stop thinking about him

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much drama you deserve someone who would do anything to be with you

What Guys Said 6

• 37.media.tumblr.com/.../...5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Seems like too much drama and not enough communication which would doom the relationship anyway. Of course he is gonna tell you his last girlfriend was a "huge mistake" why would he said it wasn't if it was a failure. I would just move on let him block you. Eventually he will show his face or try to contact you. Juvenile drama at it's finest.

• Honestly, I dont think he's wprth it. If i guy is ever confusing or frustrates you then thats obvious signs of you guys not working out. I've learned throughout my various travels that never ever get back with an ex. There's a reason it didn't work the first time.

• Give up on him. Get a hobby! Anything that will help you get over him.
    Five years from now (if not sooner), you'll probably laugh at yourself for even liking him.
    When I was 17, I was totally head over heels "in love" with a girl. In retrospect even thinking about her for one minute was time wasted.
    Honestly, spend your time in a more constructive way!

• From my point of view.. you shouldn't take it so hard., especially when he is so immature

• He's kind of a douche

• you're both ginormous pussies

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!