Why does my boyfriend keep accusing me of cheating?

well my sister was getting on my boyfriend and I went mad and now he is accusing me of cheating what do I do or say to prove to him I ain't?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes cheating guilty conscience, stops you from being suspicious, etc

What Guys Said 3

• Cause he's already cheated on u.. Normally the accuser is the 1 that does it.

• Your question is confusing. Was your sister trying to get him to have sex with her?

• All I know from experience, is that most of the time when you S.O starts accusing you of cheating. It is because they are guilty of doing it themselves. This isn't true 100% of the time but a good majority of it is true

What Girls Said 5

• You can't. My ex accused me of cheating every time I didn't answer my phone, which was often because I was really busy and my phone was usually on silent. He even accused me of cheating on him with my gay friends. I'm pretty sure he cheated on me and was accusing me of cheating because he figured if he was cheating I probably was too (even though he knew where I was every second of the day) but I never found out for sure

• 9 times out of 10 If he accusing you of cheating that he is already doing it. You don't have to prove anything to him because a relationship is nothing without trust. If he can't trust you and your truly not doing anything than shame on him...He is just going to stress himself out even more.

• well, you said your sis was on him and you got mad. he was taking the attention off of himself.you don't need to prove anything to him. but he does need to prove something tou you.

• Because he's feeling guilty about his own fault. --> What male anons said.

• He is accusing you because he is guilty himself. I'd say you should get rid of him!