I don't know what to do?

I don't know what to do... Like this guy I know [[we weren't going out ever but we were really close to it but my friend stole him from me]] So like I still really like him and I wanna tell him but I can't and I know I should like him anymore and I guess I just don't know what do do and if I should just get over him and if I should How should I do it? I just don't know what to do... :/ Help me please.

02

What Guys Said 2

• move on...you were too late and your friend is going out with him...no point losing another friend for him...you create an awkward situation if you address him now and end up losing both persons

• Well theyre broke up now and I already lost her as a friend a long time ago.

• So what are you waiting for? you were late last time and this is another opportunity.

• Grow up. No one can 'steal' a person'. She simply got in there first. That's life for you.

What Girls Said 0