Soo weird?

It's driving me nuts. So me and this guy we have gone out a couple times, even made out, he said he liked me. We made plans one night to go out the next day but he abruptly had to go and was going to talk to me later to finish the plans. It's been a week now and he won't text me back at all. I haven't heard from him. He's been online since so I know he's still alive lol. Is it me or him? Should I just move onto the next?

I don't think I did anything wrong. We were in the process of making plans ... he says " I have to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow morning" ... one week later and nothing! lol It wasn't my idea to make the plans, it was his. He initiated everything

31

Most Helpful Guy

• was he having relationship problems before he met you...

maybe he got back with his ex...

try contacting him and see what happened...if he ignores you, then somethings up

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• ha..well just forget him..he seems weird. or if ur really interested, talk to him and see what he says

• i think that you should move on. he seemed to be interested but not in a dating way. I think he just needed someone to flirt with at the moment and doesn't wanna go farther than being friends. you should move on..hes rude for not responding

• What the hell? Is there anything that sparked his abrupt halt of talking to you? That seems really odd. Honestly, I've been through enough bullsh*t to tell that he's not worth it if he's suddenly ignoring you. Then again, I'm not fully clued in.