Texting: Is it rude to not text back?

I will always text a person back regardless if I like them or not. What do you do?

And do guys not text back girls even if they're interested in them? Do they do that to get some sort of reaction or to play a cruel mind game?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I text a few girls from work sometimes. If I invite them out somewhere, they don't respond to it. Then they'll tell me an excuse the next time I see them in person.

I find it disappointing. If they don't want to come out, they can just say 'no'. But when they go out, they text me where and when, and I always respond whether I can make it or not.

So I'm not taking their non-responsive behavior seriously, but after doing it more than once it does get on my nerves. I should probably treat them back the same way.

Now as far as guys not texting girls back, they don't give a sh*t. That's all I can believe.

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem it makes us feel so useless and like a loser