After 6 years, he ended it with me as he needed time to think... is he really over me? Its hard to accept?

We were together for 6 years the best of friends. We recently broke up (3 weeks now) cuz he found a couple of text messages with another guy. I felt like after 6 years I wasn't getting the attention from him. Im a decent looking girl and we always had issues with men hitting on me constantly and I never really cared for the guys. This time, i really just enjoyed someone telling me i was this, that, this. The texting lasted 6 days and he caught the end of the fling and freaked out on me and left. He kept saying he just needs space, still loves me but feels betrayed. Then the next week he says he doesn't miss me and I found out he added his ex on social media. She cheated on him too.. thats why im confused. Anyway after talking again as he needed to pick up his clothes, we both decided to move on... at least I thought. I've been trying to accept it but I can't. He still has my house key, when I asked him when he can get the rest of his things he just told me he'd have to let me know. he's confusing me and I can't stop missing him. His facebook that he is on ALL THE TIME had all our pictures and our relationship status hasn't changed

01

What Guys Said 1

• It's over permanently and completely and you will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

What Girls Said 0