Should I delete him?

if you've read my other questions you'll know I just broke up with this guy. should I delete him from my friends lists? it's just so hard to see him actively avoid me whenever I'm on (i. e. battle. net, I get on overwatch, he gets off in a second) I dunno.. I feel like it'd be easier. But I'm having a hard time actually doing it o. o

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If it helps you get over things, then yeah you should do it. I mean, I'm the type who's never going to delete or block, but this isn't about showing the world that you're the bigger person. It's about doing what's best for you emotionally so if blocking him is the best way to do that, then absolutely do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I guess if it'll make things easier for ya! And he's obviously avoiding you, so... Why not I guess? It doesn't seem like much is going to progress at this point. So anything that makes this process of forgetting him easier, go for it! Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 6

• Probably best to delete him. Like the Adele song, "Water Under the Bridge", just let it pass and move on.

• enjoy watching him jump off to avoid you but yeah if it is bothering you then bock him.

• yeah best to just delete him off it all.

• you have battle net? cool :-) so do i but i dont play overwatch

• sounds like a great idea, my blankets getting warm so was just about to head to sleep anyways, thanks for the help ^^

• no problem :-) hope you found some gidince in my rambling lol

• If you break up with someone it's best to just cut them out your life entirely.

• If your not planning on reconnecting and just being friends with him, you should delete him.

• yeah delete him..

What Girls Said 1

• do it and move on