Ex boyfriend told me he saw no love from me? Feelings again?

I've been broken up with my ex for about 4 months now. It never really felt like a break up to me until he got a girlfriend. Which tore me apart. I tried forever to move on, nothing would get my mind off of him. Then one day he came and told me he only dated her to get his mind off our break up. Which I thought was a load of bull. After that we both kind of kept undercover. I obviously still had feelings for him, but didn't want to tell him after all that happened. When we finally got talking about why we broke up he told me it was because I never showed how much I cared about him, or never talked to him like it. We are long distance now so it is a lot harder. From my point of view it wasn't true at all, I loved him with all my heart. Maybe I didn't know it all the time, but I really did. I didn't know how to react to it. And now we are left in this situation. Where I am still in love with him even after all this. We talk to each other like we both still have feelings. I think we both want to date again, but are afraid to say it. I just don't know what to do anymore. But I cannot let him go.

Are boys afraid of saying how they feel now? Because it seems like he won't admit anything until I admit it. It's like this game?

I am sick of the game, and just want it back.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he is afraid to put it out there and get hurt again. Men sleep with other women to get over another girl. Maybe tell a joke and forward email to him. Also take the time to mail a card. That show someone went out of their way to keep in touch. Don't be too available. Yes, I believe he is not really going to put himself out there until you give some hints its ok and you have feelings...

What Girls Said 0