My ex boyfriend wants me back. What should I do?

Last year, just before our break up, he said that was busy when I called him. After that he completely ignored me for two weeks. I tried to contact him for 2-3 days, and then I stopped trying. Two weeks later, he called me and apologized for ignoring me and said that he didn't know why he did it, and that he loved me.

Even after that, things weren't that great between us. A few days later, I asked him whether he even wanted to continue the relationship. He said that he didn't want to hurt me and then broke up with me. The next day he called me and said that he still wanted to be friends. He never picked up the phone when I tried to call him. After that, I stopped trying. A few weeks later, he started calling me. I was still too angry to receive his calls. So I just ignored them. He tried calling me occasionally after that but I never picked up the phone.

A few days ago he called again and I picked it up. He started begging me to come back. He said he's changed and that he's realized that he loves me. He been begging to go back to him ever since.

I don't know what to do. I'm finding it really hard to believe him. What should I do?
+1 y
He told me that he thought I was flirting with someone else. That's why he broke up. But now, he's realized that he was wrong and wants me back.
1
5