Ex messaged me after unblocking him on Facebook?

We broke up almost 2 years ago and I've had him blocked the whole time. It wasn't necessarily because there were such horrible feelings on my end towards him, I just didn't want to see him pop up anywhere so I've kept him blocked the entire time. About a month or so ago I unblocked him just out of curiosity and meant to re-block him but I guess I forgot. He's just messaged me saying he's noticed I've finally unblocked him and asking how I've been and etc. I genuinely don't have any negative feelings towards him anymore but I also don't want to communicate with him... I just want it to stay in the past, I guess. I don't want to know that much about his life or vice versa. I kind of want to just not respond and block him again but I also don't want to be rude and possibly hurt his feelings or something. What would you do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• It means he has been checking your feed to see your posts and get in your business about what you're doing now in life. He must be a really intrusive ex to be honest haha. I wouldn't say anything if you don't want to strike up a long conversation, which it sounds like you doesn't. I wouldn't respond. He might just be trying to get in your head.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes