Broke up with my boyfriend a week ago... when will the pain go?

I can't stand it anymore , I can take drugs or drink a lot but still , the pain is still there , I see my friends , I go to classes. damn it please help me

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think in order to really have it properly heal you can't be distracting yourself with drugs and alcohol i know it seems to be the answer, but you have to know that it does get easier and if you're meant to be together you will one day and if you don't thats okay too- you will find love again if you're open and ready for it. Its only been a week, it may hurt for a while longer but it does get easier, remember your existed before him and you can after xx

• but the pain in my chest when will it go away it hurts so much

• you have to think of why you broke up and that the pain is apart of healing, break ups hurt everyone.

What Guys Said 5

• It isn't easy to forget the pain, but let the time pass and it will heal, find some new hobby or busy yourself with other things.

• with time, hang out with new people, have a lot of excercise, that helps.
    put urself some goals, in excercise }(have a nice booty) on arts, watever, just put on some goals in ur life

• double the time you were together

• Time passes by.. Try to learn a new talent

• Move on.. he's one ex in a long line of exes you will have in your life.

What Girls Said 1

• Breakup hurts. Its a pain that lingers around. Give it 7-8months you should be over it by then. It may take longer.