I'm 21 and threw my back out and it hurts major, what should I do?

i took a motrin but I don't feet any better...i bent down to pick up something and next thing you know I can't move much or sit or get up the lower back area hurts like a bitch! please help

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would advise you see a doctor you could have injured a disk in your back. for the time being do you have a heating pad or something you could lay on that could help for the time being?

What Guys Said 1

• icy hot is great for when I hurt my back but I don't know about throwing it out. try going to a chiropracter if you haen already.

i hurt my back from running home on a cold day but what started the injury was too many pullups I don't know if that's throwing out you back but I used icy hot and this thing called tiger balm but tiger balm isn't very fun because it makes your skin feel like its on fire for a few seconds. both work really well though so try those for now

What Girls Said 2

• I would go to the doctor as soon as possible. if it's really bad, get an x ray done?

put some ice on it and rest for a bit till it heals

• Call me crazy but maybe you should go see a doctor? Any other questions like what you should do if you're really hungry or if you're tired? In case you're wondering the answers to those questions are get some food and go to bed, generally when you're hurt so bad you can't move the doctor is the next step since they just might know how to help you, they didn't spend all that time in school for no reason