Why did my girlfriend go back to him?

My girlfriend always said how much she hated her ex boyfriend and complains how he sends her texts calling her a b*tch or slut or whatever and so me and my girlfriend go to a party and I see him there, so I was just gonna tell him to back off, but then he starts like he wants to fight me, but I'm smarter than that and I don't wanna fight but he comes at me anyway. so I fight him and they say he knocked me out but I guess when I came to I was really tired and just wanted to leave but I couldn't find my girlfriend anywhere. I end up finding that she left with him right after the fight and I didn't see her for the whole weekend and she didn't answer my calls or texts, but then on Sunday night her ex boyfriend sends me a text with pics (I don't know how he got my number) with him and her doing sexual stuff. I don't get it, I did everything right, I stood up to him to defend her and she leaves with him? why would she do this? It can't be the bad boy thing because at the party, she was seriously p*ssed at him for calling her those names, in fact she's the one who said I should kick his ass. So why would she get with him then?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• wow...she will realize what she HAD once you're gone...CUT CONTACT NOW, do NOT replky to SHIT, do not contact her at all...i don't give a sh*t if she apologizes to you a million times...doing sexual sh*t with him after he called her a bitch and a slut...and then you, her current bf, stands up for her and she ends up leaving with him...what a bunch of bullsh*t

screw this chick man...you deserve a million times better...DOOOOOOO NOTTTTTTTTT CONTACT HERRRRR ANYMORE WHAT SO EVER, there is NO excuse for what she did...karma will bite her in the ass and in return rewqard you with happiness with someone better!

stay strong, keep ur head up, don't let this bitch affect you

What Girls Said 1

• Some girls like to be treated like dirt. You lost so she thinks of you as weak, which is stupid. Get over her. She's not worth the frustration.

What Guys Said 3

• Because she's a confused, insecure little girl who just wants attention and likes it best to be given through as much drama as possible. My friend, she did you a favor because now you are free and clear of that twisted mentality which would have only brought you a world of mental anguish. Yeah, it's painful now, but sit back and feel that emotion then find an outlet to let it go. Take up a musical instrument, start working out, learn to make a quilt while watching chick flicks, hell man, whatever you want to do. Just don't make yourself crazy trying to figure out what you did wrong because you won't find an answer, and remember, if you have had a girlfriend before then you are perfectly capable of finding another. However, your next girlfriend will be less crazy because you will know what to stay away from.

• Most women want a powerful man for example, an alpha male or someone who can hold their own. I guess you showed the opposite to her by losing, likely having her think that you can't defend yourself or her, if she's gonna do that though screw her there's no point.

• Shes not over him, that how she likes to be treated, their might be some truth in texts that he sent her, its over move on find someone else...