For those of you who cheat?

I just got done watching a video of this bride cheating on the groom during the wedding reception at a hotel. The the groom comes in, the best man leaves and the groom never catches them. Now I am wondering for the girls/guys who do cheat on their S.O. How many of you would actually cheat on the day of your wedding?

• If I can get away with it why not?
  • Nah I would wait till I have a much more time and more privacy + greater chance of getting away with it.
  • Okay seriously, cheating is bad as it is, but on your wedding day WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Vote C
oh, and if you could put a song to be played during that video what song would you think would good for it Me personally Tata Youngs - Sexy, Naughty Bitchy meheres the link to the vid.

1511

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't think cheating is ever acceptable. If you're in a relationship you shouldn't cheat either - if it's so easy to break it off, then why not do that before you go screw someone else? It's called common decency. Nobody should ever cheat. Open relationships are fine - as long as you both want one. But if one person wants monogamy, the other one has to want it too. This is why I don't agree with people cheating at hen/stag/bachelor/bachelorette parties either. Some people say it's your last bit of freedom and all that, but seriously - your last bit of freedom was before you got into a relationship with that person at all. If you still want to sleep with other people, you don't get engaged. You sure as hell don't get married.

If you get engaged, it means you have decided that you are going to spend the rest of your life with this one person. You wouldn't want to sleep with anyone else, because you love this person, and it doesn't bother you that they'll be the only one you sleep with from now on. You are ALREADY committed - the engagement and marriage just confirm that and make a statement about it. I would so not be happy if I found out my boyfriend/fiance/husband had done something like that. If that's the way he thinks of sex, then he's not the one for me.

What Girls Said 14

• That is shallow, disgusting, and absolutely dishonest on my part if I ever were to cheat. If I get married, it won't be for the money or for the sex, it'll be because I love my partner and I want to spend my life with him.

• I am so absolutely ashamed and disgusted to see that girls actually voted A and B.

SERIOUSLY?!?! It's no wonder EVERY guy thinks EVERY girl is going to be a cheating whore! Us good girls don't even have a chance to convince them otherwise, it's freaking impossible! This sh!t really gets under my skin.

• I think it's great that they're being honest. Most girls are cheaters. At least they don't lie about it.

• Honesty is admirable. But that doesn't change the fact that I find it so appauling that girls would do it. It makes men jaded and suspicious of every female. Making it hard to build a good relationship.

• Couldn't agree more

• I probably wouldn't cheat on my wedding day, that seems...wrong x). But I'm not opposed to cheating. Especially if it's only a physical thing :/

• Well you are from a different country, so the views are a bit different. (generally) I have noticed in most europe countries physical touching to a person other than your S.O. is okay. I am opposed to cheating, but like I said in the comment below me. I don't have a problem ending a relationship out of nowhere If you are friends with benefits or having a fling, then I understand, but not in a serious relationship especially in a marriage. like I explained below as well. but different cultures different opinion xD

• Were any different when it comes to cheating. I think if you're with someone and you want to sleep with other people, they ought to know about it. If they're okay with having an open relationship, or swinging, or whatever, then go for it. If they're not, then they get to move on and find someone they know is devoted to them, and you get to move on and find someone who you know will be okay with it. To weisle1 - you may tell me it's none of my business, but I think you should own up,

• Leave, get a divorce, and find a woman who wants an open relationship. Stop kidding yourself that it's fine if she doesn't find out. If she does (and if you do it that much, she probably will) she'll be devastated and you'll be exposed. And I hope she takes your balls (if you have any) along with your money in the divorce. If she doesn't, well I hope she's cheating on you too and you just don't know about it. it may be 'just physical' to you but it probably isn't to her.

• Guys will cheat on any woman if he's

immature, a liar, and not someone who truly loves the one he's with. Good luck.

• Okay...... what is your view on why girls cheat? same exact reasons or is there something more added to it?

• Girls cheat just as much, if not more.

• Woman for the same reasons, immature, liar and doesn't love you, maybe is with you for convinience, just adapted, or afraid to break up because is a long term relation ship,

• I could not imagine how you could blend feeling the kind of bond and love you feel on your wedding day to your partner with wanting to cheat on them that day too, at your wedding. No, that is awful and strange and I don't get it.

• You and me both, it just doesn't make sense.

• I haven't cheated on any guys I've dated. I have been cheated on. I Think best way is to sort of trust but always keep an eye open.

• No, I would never do this. If I still wanted to have sex with other guys I wouldn't be getting married. Want sex with different people, fine. But don't get married and cheat on your wedding day, for God's sakes.

• if your a cheater you are a totally manipulative human being. There are tonnes of people willing to swing, be in an open relationship etc etc you could be with. If you choose to cheat you want to be able to sleep around but you don't want your partner to. That's beyond selfish. If you cheat, just get with someone else who wants to sleep around too and stop making someone else live a lie.

• I like this answer, although I am taking it when you say "you" that you mean whoever it applies to.

• Yes, whoever it applies to ;)

• Like you said it was a movie!

• I would never cheat on my husband. I was raised with Christian morals, so cheating is a pretty big sin in my book. My husband is the most important person in my life, and I would never betray his trust like that. Also, my husband gives me all the love, attention, friendship, pleasure, and anything else I could ever need. I have zero reason to cheat.

• Most people wouldn't cheat on their wedding day, lol

• I would never cheat especially on my wedding day. My boyfriend cheated on me and I know how it felt so why would I want to have someone else feel like that? Especially if I loved them dearly. Cheating is low and is disgusting. It's like "his penis has been in someone's vagina that's not mine and I don't like that one bit" sooooo cheating is out of the option for me. Cheating on your wedding day is just the absolute worse day to do it. It's the day you are suppose to show everyone how much you love that ONE person; not two. And I agree on your opinions.

• I would do it. I mean nothings more exciting than doing something that shouldn't be done. Plus it's only sex & you only live once.

• Wow... Why get married if you are going to do that defeats the whole purpose. and its only sex huh. Honestly, I hope every guy you end up with has sex with another girl and then if you get upset about it they turn to you and say its only sex.

• The fact that she would cheat doesn't bother me, its the fact that she doesn't give a damn about the guys she's with. If they cheat on her, then okay cheat on them. If you have a boyfriend that is fine with you being with other people as well then okay. But if you have a boyfriend who is being loyal to you and hasn't cheated on you, and you cheat on him and say who cares its only sex, then you don't deserve to be in a relationship. What I am saying is don't be an inconsiderate bitch.

• Now remember you said that when you get cheated on by the guy you love you can't get p*ssed he can use this as his trump card to thro on the table if you do

• I would cheat on my wedding day.. What are the chances of getting caught? I bet that bride went back for more.. ;)

Cookie jar by Gym Class Heroes..

• Theres no doubt she went back for more lol. The thing I never understood was, why get married if you are going to cheat.

• Chief what partner are you talking about?

• Because the friends with benefits girl, was her idea of wanting to become fwb, and not boyfriend girlfriend. which is what I wanted. and if you are talking about my ex, why would I care if I am with on of her ex good friends when she cheated on me. then lied to me about, then go ahead and saying that her cheating on me wasn't anything bad at all because I wasn't friends with the guy.

What Guys Said 11

• We are swingers.. so we would be jumping in together. But on our wedding day? No, I think we would keep that one to ourselves.

Good Luck,

James

• We are swingers as in humans, or as in you and the people you are associated with? haha

• Well if you two are on the same page when it comes to that, then its all good, but if one wanted monogamy and the other polygamy then that's when involving others get in the way. Like some other people have stated on here.

• I would agree with those who ask "why get married" if you are not on the same page; about many things.

• Don't us guys have the same temptations too? Men and women aren't perfect. Both are equally easily tempted by something better. I think that in a trusting relationship both the man and the woman really want to think that ones not cheating on the other, but it could be happening. Its just something you can't stop the other person from doing. The best way to deal with it is if you find out your wife/GF/fiancee did then dump them. Same thing goes with girls. I hate ragging on girls and saying "oh well they're sluts until proven innocent" cause then how will you ever love the girl your with?

• if you're gonna cheat on someone before the wedding then what tha hell are you doing getting married. That's just fu**ed up lol. He should automatically get a pass to do her sister or the maid of honor

• Hahahaha I don't disagree on the second part. and on the first part. exactly, the whole point of marriage is so that the two stay a couple for the rest of their life, and that you are willing to make the commitment, if you are going to cheat, you aren't ready to get married, hence why the girls above said they would cheat, they are young girls who don't know anything but to have fun.

• Yea that's just wrong like I would never get married to someone I didn't believe I could stand bein around or stay faithful to. Its just not fair to the person at all.

• When I first read your question I could have sworn you just finished watching a porno.

• I would not cheat on my soon-to-be wife. If this happened to me though, it's over.

• this is why you always get a pre nup

• You said it man. Back in the day, wasn't common because marriages last. but not so much these days. no one is ever going to try and marry me, then divorce me to get my money hell no

• I like the idea of a pre nup I hate the fact that there necessary

• I get what you mean, liking the idea but hating its necessity. I wouldn't like to have one; I'd like to know I made the right decision that even if I was going to get divorced, he could at least be civil about it.

You guys saying no woman is ever to be trusted and all that... you're just as bed as the girls that say men are all jerks. Lots are; lots aren't. You have to find the right ones. Not every girl thrives on male attention. We have girl friends and hobbies and families too.

• hell yeah the rush and the thrill is so exciting. id cheat because that's the last girl you will be with except for your wife. I don't even feel remorse for cheating. girls deserve that and I go around doing as many girls as I can its fun. me and my buddies make it a game, Friday nights once every few months we go out and we have a contest, whoever can get the fattest chick and screw her gets 500 bucks. pretty fun stuff right there

• If there were no chance of my bride finding out, I would do it, what a rush that would be. If your going to spend the rest of your life with just one woman, chances are your sex life will be pretty restricted. Life is too short to not be adventurous and embrace other sexual opportunities. Society puts so much emphasis on "marital sexual fidelity" its horrible. We take these things way too seriously and need to loosen up and learn to let go of the fallacy that marriage means strict 100% sexual monogamy.

• Well, if you feel so strongly about that, then why get married in the first place?

• ive cheated

• 20 to 50% of women cheat, monogomy is a myth...

• I can't believe some of the answers on this question! cheating on your wedding day?!?!

...that's disgusting. :(