How to get her to fess up?

Me and my soon to be ex-girlfriend have been dating for 2 years and in the past couple of months she has begun cheating on me. I have proof of it and was wondering if I could get some clever ways to get her to admit it herself.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just bring it up after she blows you and ask her to leave 🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• This is tough. I mean in the end eventually it's all gonna come out, end things with her. Does she still act the same around you or have things changed?

0|0
    0|0
    • she acts the same except she spends a lot less time with me

What Guys Said 1

• People won't always admit when they are wrong, even in the face of blinding evidence. Most people try to find a way to live with themselves and admissions that you have been a thoroughly shitty person aren't compatible with that. It's amazing what people can justify to themselves and to others. I imagine that, if cornered, she might do just that. So any admission that you might get might be somewhat watered down by a host of accusations as to why loads of shit is your fault too. Which begs the question, what will you win? Just break up if you have your doubts. The prospect of getting real closure and moral victory in a breakup is always a stretch.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes