My guy friends are saying that I'm just his back up because he talks to a lot of girls, so what should I do?

Well basically I like this guy and we started texting, and he asked me out on a date then he completely blew me off and didn't call. After that I started ignoring him, he called and I answered and asked me out on a date Friday and Saturday. So we did go out on the date Friday and it was completely amazing! he dropped me off then called me and asked me to go to his house I went to his house so I did :)

Well Saturday I woke up with two missed calls from him and I called him back and told him I was sleeping then he said he would call me back, NEVER DID :(

So I called him, it went straight to voice mail then called his house phone, and it was disconnected, so he basically blew me off. I really and honestly don't know what to do. My guy friends are saying that I'm just his back up because he talks to a lot of girls so what should I do :/

02

What Guys Said 2

• wait a few days then call him and ask him what's up? try not to seem so clingy

• That guys an Ass. And I think your friends are right, just go your way. I don't know if ure friends are girls but from my view he you are just his back up. Any guy and I mean any who is seriously intrested in a girl won't blow her off.

What Girls Said 0