i was thinking my friend is with someone she knows how I feel about her,i was thinking of asking her how she would feel if someone she loved more than anyone did not love her back as that is exactly how I feel. and I hope she would understand this

11

What Girls Said 1

• No don't ask her. It sounds too needy. If she doesn't love you back then there isn't a lot you can do about it. Just as you probably can't understand how she couldn't feel love for you, she in turn can't be forced to understand how you can for her. Unrequitted love is awful, but we've all been through it at some point. You need to look at it from her point of view as well though and be careful you don't lose her as a friend because of your feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. I don't really understand the question, your wording is a bit off 2. either case you should read the article in my profile named "lets just be friends"