Should I forgive my ex girlfriend that cheated on me?

I had a relationship with my ex girlfriend for almost 6 months. Those were probably one of the most happiest time of my life. But she told me about 1 month ago after we broke up that she had cheated on me once.

She said that it was on the first month when we started dating.

She went to a club with her friends. But she said that there was a guy that kept following her, so she kept running away from him with her friend. But then her friend needed to leave early and she said that she couldn't run away from him anymore.. so she started to dance with him. Then he tried to kiss her.. she told me that she refused his tongue at first.. but then she though that it couldn't get any worse and then.. and then.. I don't know anymore..

I was too confused so I went outside.. She said that she hadn't said anything till now because she was afraid that she would lose me if she told me. It felt like she had been lying to me the whole relationship.. She texted me that she was sorry and then she really regretted about what she did.. but if she really did regret it she could just push him away or just.. leave the party.. so I don't know if I should believe her or not..

I do love her I even though that I wanted to be with her the rest of my life.. but I don't know if I could forgive her.. We broke up because we had a few problems but now we suddenly fixed those problems.. I feel really relaxed when I'm with her I still kiss and cuddle her. But I just don't know if I could start something with her again..
+1 y
Okay thanks for all the answers and comments. But i´m okay now. I made a decision to be friends with my ex for now and just look around.

But anyways thanks for the answers
13
11