Why mostly women are gold diggers?

i experience many women i fall in true love but found gold diggers or women using me to entertain her own crush.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women aren't gold diggers. People tend to subconsciously go for the same personality type over and over again. That's why you hear girls saying things like "all guys are the same" or why someone FINALLY leaves their abusive partner only to find another abusive partner. I think you're repeatedly going for the same type without even knowing it.

1|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Well why do you give them everything they ask for!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • women can excuse me for if you can't care now how will you take care of me after... WTF...

• well then the sirens should have gone off for you that she isint the best fit for you

• well my believe change little what i experience women remain unsatisfied and unhappy and she can turn into secs but if women wish she can make her life heaven for both man and for her.

• Meeting the wrong ladies :) i prefer digging for sliver.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly most women were raised that way. I usually only date cheap guys anyways.

0|0
    0|0
    • i give business to women to work but she left it. well you one who agreed with this

• Why mostly men are idiots?🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • lol... if man is stupid then why women become gold diggers?

• Show All
    • You're making me regret saying I was joking about men being idiots.😅

That doesn't apply to modern times. We all attract people, gender isn't a factor in whether we attract people or not.

• yes you are true this attractive behavior is going wild due to social network and new ways to get boyfriend or doing scam to buy drug or 👗

• Don't hate the player, hate the game.

0|0
    0|0
    • player always makes the games not games develeop itself without player

• You had bad experience with a couple women it doesn't mean all are gold diggers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes