Just broke up from a serious relationship and It seems life my ex-boyfriend doesn't care at all?

I had to end a 2 year relationship just a couple days ago and it seems like he doesn't even care. I had a weak moment and checked his social media only to end up in more hurt than I was already in.. I had to end things because of how he couldn't put me as a priority anymore and I was tired of begging him to put me as an importance in his life. He put everything else above me and didn't take the time to care for me like he use to. He would put me as a priority sometimes and then get angry with me because I would get upset over it. I heard all of the "I'm busy" excuses and I got tired of it after trying to be patient with him after a year & a half. It feels like I'm the one who was dumped even though I'm the one who ended things.. Part of me feels like he's putting up a front because that is also apart of his personality but part me feels like he truly doesn't even care anymore.. Even when I broke up with him, all he said was "alright." That's it. I don't know what to do, say, or feel. Do you think he could just be putting up a front and acting tough?
5
2