Having a really hard time not thinking about my ex - Had a strange idea that might help

I got dumped from a 9 month on/off relationship last week. I wasn't completely surprised but I am pretty down about this. I feel used (I invested a lot of time, money and heart in this girl). And yes she choose another guy over me.

I'll admit I've been weak and texted her a few times (she told me to call her). I know if I broke off all contact and remove her from my thoughts it would make me look stronger/more attractive. Truth is it's easier said then done. It's like withdrawing from a drug.

However there was one major fault in my ex that I really hated and I should focus on. She has tattoos, lots of them. I REALLY HATE tattoos on pretty girls. I think it's trashy and destroys a girls beauty.

My ex is pitying me right now so I had a weird idea. Could I ask her to send me a few pics of her tattoos (I never told her how much I disliked them). I figure if focus on this fault it would make it easier. Weird request I know...but I think it can help.
1
0