Ex girlfriend murdering me via social media, how do I block the noise?

Feel like such a wimp but my ex has gone on a tear posting unbelievable instagram photos of her. This is something girls do after breaking up, right? Step up their social media game and show everyone how hot they are?

I hate how my mind works but seeing how good she looks makes me want her back. Every time I talk to a girl I compare them to her looks wise and they don't even come close. Why do looks matter so much to us? The reason we didn't work wasn't because of her looks, it was her lack of maturity.

I feel like I've made a huge mistake.

11