I think I'm verbally abusive to my boyfriend (long post)?

Last night he wanted to see a movie with me and have dinner. It went well. e get home and I wanted a bit of attention. He wasn't into it because he was tired, and understandably so, because I kept him up all night the night before arguing with him. I told him he has no problem texting other females for sex as soon as we break up, but he can't give me any attention. He tried to comfort me and tell me it wasn't true, even kissed me and said to calm down, but I just kept insisting it was. I asked him if he loved me and he just rolled his eyes. He told me to shut up and leave him alone because he wasn't going to argue again tonight, and I blew up. I called him a loser, an asshole, selfish, said he was using me for money and didn't love me. He kept quiet and it made me even more pissed off. I wanted a reaction. I asked him why he always gets quiet when I'm upset. Nothing. I asked him why its always so difficult to say he loves me. He said he kissed me and that's proof. I said it wasn't, he told me he's not dealing with me right now. I hate when he shuts me down. I went on for an hour, just telling him how much of a jerk he was. I got up and told him I'm done with him and grabbed my things and started throwing his stuff around. I made a huge mess in his room, and he got up and pushed me to the floor. I went up to him and grabbed his face and told him to never touch me again. I threatened to throw a chair at him. He said he'll break my face if I do. I started calling him names, including a little bitch. He grabbed my hair and my legs and physically tried to remove me from the room. He grabbed my face and started asking if I liked it when he did the same thing to me. He called me a bitch and said he doesn't want to deal with me anymore because I'm a bully. He has never called me that, and it hurt. I was hurt because this usually mild tempered guy did something he never really does, because I was pushing him to the edge. I felt like an evil woman. I feel like I went too far.

I think I'm verbally abusive to my boyfriend (long post)?
Add Opinion