Girlfriend with depression/anxiety I tried to help but it went bad, what can I do?

Hey guys, first time post. I've been dating a girl (LDR) for a few months now after knowing her for a few years and from meeting her it was obvious that she was shy, and as this progressed it was found that she has had some history with relationships that have gone bad and what seem like depressive tendencies. Recently she become less and less talkative to the point of not even saying hello for whole days and recently i found that she always thinks "paranoid" where she is only thinking about the bad things about the people around her and the ones she trusts to the point of her feeling sick and always saying that she's the problem and it all he fault. So i tried reassuring her about thing making sure she was okay telling her how much i cared and loved her, that kind of thing.

But today i asked if shed ever thought about getting professional help from someone like a doctor or something. But she says that was bad and made her feel worse and that it wasn't 'Normal' and i apologized which didn't go down well either, to the point where she's probs angry now and she now says she's not gonna tell me about her feelings anymore and that she's gonna keep them to herself from now on.

First of all, was i right to do this?, i'm just really concerned about her
and Is there any way that i can at least diffuse the situation or make it any better? I'm just completely lost now, I have no clue what to do or how i can approach this. I just need some advice...
0
3