On Break with boyfriend, hooked up with another guy... feeling guilty. What should I do?

So to put it simple, I broke up with my boyfriend because we argue too much. We're both in our semi-early 20s and I didn't want to deal with the stress. Also, I started having chemistry with another guy. Long story short, my boyfriend (unaware of there being another guy) begged me to take him back, I had my doubts but I realized I love him and dont want to be without him so I said that I will take him back. We started hanging out again but we didn't make it official yet. He said he was going to wait for a special time to ask me to be his girlfriend again. Well, he hasn't asked yet and the guy who I had chemistry with we hung yesterday. Fast- forward we had oral sex and immediately I felt bad. He wanted to go all the way but I said no and got up and left. I don't want to tell my "about to be boyfriend again" because I know that will crush him, and we really aren't boyfriend and girlfriend right now anyway. All it would do is hurt him and not be beneficial to either of us. But I am feeling so guilty that I can barely eat, and I wanna almost cry when I talk to him. Please no mean comments, I already feel bad. It was a mistake, I'm human. Just helpful comments please.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand how people aren't automatically exclusive if they are dating. What is wrong with society.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• This was a pretty awful decision on your part.. it doesn't seem like you should be with your ex again since you don't seem to be committed to him completely. You might want to end it for good with your ex and get with the new guy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE