I block my Ex during NC?

It is okay that I block my ex boyfriend on Whatsapp during my No contact mode? The reason I have to do this :
1) I keep checking my Whatsapp to see if he message me
2) I keep looking at his Whatsapp status or profile picture
It's a challenge for me. I am now on Day 2 on NC and I might unblock him on Day 30

14

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing wrong with that. if doing that helps you then it shouldn't matter what the reason is

• The reason I have to do is because he's in a rebound relationship and I still love him and want him back

• ok cool

• Is there a chance to get my ex boyfriend back from a rebound?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is your ex why would you need to unblock him?

• I still love him but I have to block him for a while just need to cure my heart first

• Thank you so much! Don't worry I won't post too much like everyday hahaha just when I hang out with friend or any convention I'll post it

• Right he's in a rebound relationship with someone else