Will he come back to me again?

I had a thing with this guy for about 5 months last year but it didn't work out and he ended up with a girlfriend shortly after. He wasn't allowed to talk to me or have my number for some reason. I always knew it was a mistake all along because I've always had strong feelings for him. He recently is back on the market and now has my number back. He even texted me out of the blue last week and wanted to meet up and it made me feel so happy to hear from him again. I don't want to be annoying and keep texting him but I would do anything to have him back in my life like he was before. Do you think I maybe have a second shot?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that he is looking to get back with you. If he just randomly texted you out of no were and wanted to hang out I am thinking he probably still has feelings for you too. Also if he just randomly texted you and you said his ex girlfriend made him take out his number when they were still together, just think, he had to keep you number somewhere. So if you really wanna get back with him you should just give him signs that you want to get back with him. But when you really want to talk to him its most likely fine to text him I mean your not forcing him to text you he can stop whenever he wants to.

What Guys Said 2

• everyone has a second chance, and as he has came back 2 you after all that time shows that you deff have got another chance. go 4 it! nd dun mess it up this time, don't b 2 clingy but tell him how you feel nd who knows, maybe this time things will work out better :)

hope it all works out 4 ya

x

• If a guy contacts you he is interested, so yes

What Girls Said 0