Case of the ex?

I dated this guy for 2 years and we ended up breaking up a year ago. He started dating another girl literally the week after. I ended up moving away to college because I stayed home my first year for him. In February we started talking for about a month and then had sex. His girlfriend found out and he stayed with her. Now they moved into together two weeks ago but I have been talking to him for the past week all day. We slept together again. Now he is just that person for me I just can't say no to, its not out of being a whore. I really miss him and he has to miss me to some extent if he keeps coming back right? I know I am playing the role of home wrecker right now but he was mine first? I don't know what to do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys tend to seek the easy way out. It seems to me that you are giving him exactly want he wants. He has a girlfriend, but when he gets bored he turns to you, and you give into him thinking that something will click in his head and he will want you back. But the is the opposite of what his happening to him. If he can continue to go back to you and get just want he wants he will. He will never get back with you, in a exclusive relationship, because he already has that, and on top of the relationship he gets you will no consequences.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He has you without having to commit to you. If he is still with his current girlfriend then he is trying to work things out with her. Do you really want to be with a guy that cheats?

Please try to move on. Keeping you around is what he is doing. If he isn't talking about wanting to be with you, I would stay away from him. You don't want to wait around for someone who isn't making any real effort to be with you. Don't fall into the "trap" thinking that keeping a physical connection with a man will "get him back", or get you into his heart. It won't. Men have the ability to separate emotions from sex. This is what makes them seem selfish but understand that if he isn't leaving his girlfriend (and she isn't leaving him even though she knows about the affair) and he isn't saying he wants to come back. Chances are you are just giving him the ability to have his cake and eat it too.

• He's just looking for sex. If he wanted to go back to you he would have done it before but instead he just stayed on his current relationship. You should get your pride and your self-respect high and use all your strength to say no to this guy. I know that it is a hard thing to do when you have feelings for someone but if he doesn't respect you and is only using you he doesn't deserve anything from you.