Guy says he is lonely when your not able to see him?

What do you do when a guy says he's lonely when you can't see him?

16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm gonna be honest, it depends on who the guy is. If it's someone I feel an attraction towards then I think it's charming or cute. If it's a guy that I've told I'm not interested in then I usually get uncomfortable and sometimes a bit annoyed.

• Yes it's a guy I have been seeing that I am attracted to. Your right if it was with someone I wasn't attracted to I would feel uncomfortable

• Yeah, do that.

• I hope it works

What Guys Said 5

• not much you can do if you can't see him

• My work became very demanding for two months with a project Now that things are back to normal he's now saying he's okay with being alone ugh WTF feel like I am on a rollercoaster

• talk and confront him about it to see what we could do to deal with the issue at hand

• That's what I need to do. I guess just nervous we've been together for almost 3 years

• call him, text him, Skype him?

• We text all the time. Sporadic but we text everyday. But he's going from being lonely to he's fine being alone.

• Wish me luck

• good luck😁

• leave him

• it's a difficult

• try to be with him?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!